[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW

Ivan Davies g3izd at davies.net1.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 16:15:01 EST 2003

ByG3IZD.
            Quite a difference now that I am antennally challenged in the new QTH, no longer early in the queue in S&P.Still stations to work at the end though
195 scoring QSOs = 1950 claimed.  100 w from FT1000mp a, via SGC auto atu to a 50 mtr wire threaded through the trees in the adjacent cemetery, around 28ft high. Luckily this set-up did not zapp the computer.Could hear southern stations in QSO with those I couldn't hear - so north/south divide still somewhat apparent.
            Cheers all Ivan G3IZD.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---