[UK-CONTEST] QRM

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 02:51:26 EST 2003

I read with much interest the comments concerning what appears to be a case of deliberate QRM. Rather that a number of individual attempting some action and since the problem originated in an RSGB HF contest, I would have thought that the case would be better if the RSGB HF Contest Committee took the problem to the appropriate area in the RSGB and then the representation could take place at NATIONAL level with the RSGB actually doing what it claims i.e. looking after the interests of the UK Amateur.

Just a thought.

73 de Mike
G3VAO

multipart/alternative