[UK-CONTEST] Changes to 6m Trophy Dates

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 22 18:55:47 EST 2003

It seems that there has been a decision at IARU level to move the 6m contest
from the first full weekend in June to the third one. This is probably a
sensible change stopping this contest clashing with CW NFD. Unfortunately -
the VHFCC wasn't aware of this change when we set the rules for 2003. Since
such a big part of the 6m event is provided by European activity we have
decided to move the 6m Trophy and the associated 6m Backpackers contest.
Corrected dates for 2003 are

6m Trophy - 21/22 June, 1400-1400
50 MHz Backpackers #1 - 22 June, 1100-1500.

These dates will be corrected on the WWW site shortly, and we'll get
corrections into GB2RS and Rad Com.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ
Chairman RSGB VHF Contests Committee.