[UK-CONTEST] IOTA

G3KKQ at aol.com G3KKQ at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 07:27:44 EDT 2003

Didn't manage to get on until Saturday evening due to family commitments.
Nothing heard on 10 or 15 and very little dx around on 20M. LW5EE and K4BAI the
only dx worked. Used the K2 and wire loop with a vertical for 15 & 20. Went to
bed at 0200 local when things had gone very quiet. Crashed out until 0930 and
back on just after 10.00. Bands weren't much better, but worked a few
Europeans on 15.
I downloaded the latest version of SDI Check in view of the latest info. It
wouldn't accept the QRP category but edited the log later. See that Paul has
amended that now - Thanks. I didn't spot the reversal of bands but edited my log
before I sent it in. having seen his email.
I think it is worth keeping the 12 hour category for those who can only
operate for a limited time - it encourages them to send in an entry.
Total operating time 7 hours 15 min.

 QSOs           80        40         20        15         Total

 Mults            27        14         56          6          103

Points         273       102       480         66          921

Claimed score  45,129