[UK-CONTEST] ADI file foramt

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 2 17:24:40 EDT 2003

I'm not sure whats happened here. I just checked a few of my exported logs
from WL and they checkout ok, wpx, ww, iaru etc.
I wonder if this is a particular contest module quirk?

clip of my adif,

WriteLog
<EOH>
<QSO_DATE:8>19991030 <TIME_ON:6>000028 <FREQ:5>7.044 <BAND:3>40m <STX:1>1
<MODE:3>SSB
<CALL:5>R1MVZ
<RST_SENT:2>59
<RST_RCVD:2>59