[UK-CONTEST] AUTOBRAKE WINCHES

derek.cox derek.cox at whsmithnet.co.uk
Sun May 18 16:19:46 EDT 2003

Further to Paul's comment regarding bend radius of stainless steel rope I
would suggest that 7 x 19 strand type is by far the best.  It is very
flexible and ideal for winches.  Check http://www.s3i.co.uk/htm/7x19.htm
they give technical details and prices.  I have used their wire rope and
fittings and found them helpful.

Derek
G3KHZ