[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest and RSGB Birthday Celebrations

Jim Martin MM0BQI at theRSGB.net
Fri May 30 11:00:55 EDT 2003

Just received RadCom and see that the RSGB plans to have its 90th birthday
celebrations over the IOTA weekend.  This cannot be right,  has someone gone
crazy or are the dates wrong?
To organise such an event to clash with the ONLY major international contest
from our national society would be unthinkable.
Have I missed previous discussion or comments about this from HQ?
Jim   MM0BQI

---