[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest and RSGB Birthday Celebrations

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat May 31 06:35:20 EDT 2003

Looks like they've scored a double whammy then Dave. Mind you as as the
Commercial Manager said to me shortly after he commenced employment "You
don't need to know the product to be able to sell it" or words to that
effect. Now, which can of beans shall I buy? One nice touch I saw though was
that a CD of GB50 is on sale. I will certainly have 10 Euros worth of that.
Chris G3SJJ