[UK-CONTEST] Telnet Cluster

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 23 14:53:00 EST 2003

Couple of questions. I need a couple more sites other than GB7UJS. I keep
locking myself out by trying to re-connect when I am already in. At least I
could connect elsewhere until the system unblocks me. Guess I will get the
hang of it soon!

Also would appreciate the filter script to keep out spots from 144MHz
upwards. Again I haven't had time to understand the various facilities
available on Telnet Cluster. I am trying to do all this whilst getting to
know 9K2ZZ Logger 32 and preparing antennas for CQWW!

Got the gin pole mast up to 60ft this afternoon, just got to cut and add the
80m Delta loop now, then I can sort out the 160m dipole!

Not in good books domestically, I was supposed to put the chicken in the
oven to roast whilst Yvonne was out. Set the temperature ok, put the darned
thing in the oven but forgot to switch the electricity on! Doh. She ain't
gonna forget that one quickly!

Chris G3SJJ