[UK-CONTEST] Telnet Cluster

Paul Higginson paul at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 05:36:51 EST 2003

In message <005a01c3b333$914c3320$5c6b7ad5 at D1L95T0J>, Don Beattie
<g3ozf at btinternet.com> writes
>Chris,
>
>I've seen the comments from several people on filters. Just remember that
>the filter instructions are, I seem to remember, different depending on
>whether the cluster concerned is running the original cluster software, or
>DX Spider. It should say as you sign in what the software is !
>
>Good luck
>
>Don

Don / Stewart

Chris already said that his main DX cluster is GB7UJS. The login text he
will see will be :

Hello Chris, this is GB7UJS in Whixall, Shropshire
running DXSpider V1.51 build 57.253

Or at least it was 30 seconds before I posted the reply!

The manual links I posted are within a ver or so and will work fb for
filter setting.

However I will now wind my neck in............

Regards

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI
http://www.gw8izr.com