[UK-CONTEST] Internet Help Wanted

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Sat Oct 4 05:20:52 EDT 2003

Just in case anyone thought UK hams weren't helpful, I'd like to say what an
amazing number of offers I received to do this downloading for me. All have
been replied to individually, but I just wanted to bring everyone's
attention to how many helpful people there are out there.

Stupid Me !! - I sent a message quite early on to the group saying that I
didn't need any more help, and received it back OK. Still kept getting
plenty off offers - I thought 'Didn't they see the second message' ? I
finally realised that in pressing 'Reply' to my original message, it had
been sent to me only, not the group !!! Whoops.

Thanks again to everyone !!

73s Tim EI8IC