[UK-CONTEST] Anyone short of an Op for CQWW Phone and/or station for hire?

Paul Brice-Stevens paul at g0wat.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 16:44:21 EDT 2003

'Lo all,

My plans for this years CQWW Phone are not exactly firing on all
cylinders and I was wondering whether anyone was short of an operator
for a multi-op effort and would like some help?

I do not claim to be a 'PIQ, but I am a fairly experienced contester and
I can assure you I am house trained!...

Failing that anyone out there with a shack for hire (can supply own
radio, but not antennas - 20m indoor loop does not count!) then I would
be interested.

I am located in Hertfordshire.
Replies off line please.
73 tu

Paul
G0WAT
Sometime operator under the calls G0WAT/G5W/MC0CDX/GX0WPX/
GB5HQ/GB3RS/G3SAD/GX3SAD/M3S/G3BJ/M0CAM/M0CDX/MU0C/
GU0WAT blah blah blah..
--
Paul Brice-Stevens
'Never critise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes...then when you do