[UK-CONTEST] CQ WW logs

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 16:07:26 EST 2003

Hi all,

Last year a small group of us in sunny Wythall sent logs in, and ended up
being 15% of the G single op entries.  These were mostly part time 100 w
folks, some single band etc.  We also had an out of town member in GW sent
in a log too.

Whilst it's a nice statistic for our little team, it's a bit worrying at the
same time !

One of the multi-something's in the US said on the 3830 list they were
amazed with the amount of new UK and German stations on the air.  There will
have been many hundreds of us on air, let's try to get a reasonable
percentage accounted for.

Beg, borrow or steal those logs from friends or club folk and send 'em in as
uncle Roger says.

Lee G0MTN