[UK-CONTEST] CQWW SSB club entries - CDXC

tim at timkirby.net tim at timkirby.net
Tue Oct 28 18:50:13 EST 2003

Apologies to those of you on this list who are not CDXC members. If you are, then please read on! If you are not, then no doubt the membership drive will catch up with you soon!

Following on from Lee's excellent point of submitting logs from your local club, I would like to encourage CDXC members who were active at the weekend to note their club affiliation to CDXC on their entry and to drop me a quick email to let me know they will be part of the club entry.

It would be really great to see CDXC featuring strongly in the club listings. With so many members active and putting in great scores this ought to be a real possibility.

We will do the same for the CW leg, I will send another reminder nearer the time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

73, Tim G4VXE.