[UK-CONTEST] LOTW

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 16:12:15 EDT 2003

I QSL via eQSL they accepted a scanned copy of my license sent by e-mail -
now that's the 21st century and as for licence renewal I pay by direct
debit - even that is electronically done. If anyone wants to QSL via the
buro then I reply the same way.

Incidentally eQSL.cc also have a system available where 3 (I think) amateurs
who have already been accepted by eQSL may vouch for a new member (all via
the web site).

73 de Mike
G3VAO