[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest 2003 - Pre-checked scores.

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Mon Sep 29 12:26:07 EDT 2003

This is just to say that the "Pre-Checked" scores for the IOTA contest are now posted on the RSGB HF ContestsCommittee web site (www.rsgbhfcc.org). I say pre-checked as I haven't posted actual Claimed Scores - some are missing from the logs and some are incorrectly calculated, so I have recalculated all scores from scratch against a list of valid IOTAs (one Italian station appears to have been giving out an incorrect IOTA, several /MM stations were giving out IOTAs which the IOTA Awards manager tells me is not valid, etc.). Please let me know a.s.a.p. of any errors in category, etc. (I already know that MD4K should be multi-op, not single-op as posted). Soapbox and photos should be on the same site within the next week. Final tally is about 1241 logs (including checklogs) which is just 20 or so shy of last year's record, despite the atrocious band conditions in this year's contest.

Don G3XTT
iotacontest at rsgbhfcc.org