[UK-CONTEST] SD Contest Loggers now Freeware.

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Sun Apr 18 14:45:12 EDT 2004

This is to let you know that all my loggers, both HF and VHF,
are now freeware.

They are intended for single-op unassisted entries and give
direct support for the major international contests and most
European events, including all RSGB contests.

They are:

  SD  - Many HF Contests - Windows
  SDV - Many VHF Contests - DOS
  SDI - IOTA Contest - Windows
  SDX - DXpeditions & Special Events - Windows
  SDC - Commonwealth Contest - DOS
  SDU - UBA Contest - DOS

The Windows programs run in text-mode, on any PC and all
versions of Windows.  They support internal keying via serial
or parallel ports and external keying with WinKey - via serial
ports.

I'm replacing the remaining DOS programs with Windows versions,
and SDV is next in line.

The programs may be downloaded from www.ei5di.com.  If you do
use them, please sign-up to the SD-User mailing list to receive
setup information for upcoming events, and to let me have
feedback and suggestions.

73,
Paul EI5DI