[UK-CONTEST] G3BJ ROPOCO 2

Les Allwood g3vqo at mapleleaf.plus.com
Sun Aug 1 06:23:54 EDT 2004

Yes Don, subjectively it felt like hard going here too, but the final score
of 39 QSOs is my second-highest ever in a RoPoCo. I was hoping for a flurry
of the stations recently empowered to come onto HF, but it seemed to be just
the regulars. And that postcode with "DE" and "73" in it made my brain go
"tilt" - sorry to whoever I asked to repeat it several times!!!

73 de Les, G3VQO