[UK-CONTEST] arrl 160m contest

paul paul at prolectric.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 15:46:16 EST 2004

Hi Peter, One of our op,s worked about 90 stateside stations from here on an
adhock basis last night to relieve boredom whilst  competeing in another
contest that was getting very slow. Generally strong U.S. signals, Texas
particulary loud. Station here Ten Tec Orion, Acom 2000, aerial is a
fullwave quad loop hung diagonally from  2 x 80 ft towers fed with coax at
top corner, 73 Paul G6PZ.
<peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com>