[UK-CONTEST] ARRL 10m

Simon Pearson m0clw at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 04:39:13 EST 2004

Hi UK Contesters,

As I'm sure most of you are aware, this weekend is the ARRL 10m
contest. I hadn't made plans to compete in this contest due to
the current conditions (i.e. very poor). However, over the past
couple of days, conditions seem to have improved slightly
(typical) and I have witnessed openings into the Caribbean, SA
and NA. However, my home QTH here does not offer contest
performanance - a G5RV half-size at 6m AGL doesn't exactly cut
the cake!

Whilst I am aware this is extremely short notice, is there anyone
out there who would be prepared to let me use their station for
the duration of the contest? Of course there would be no
overnight operating.

Many thanks.

Simon Pearson
/// M 0 C L W