[UK-CONTEST] 10m

G0ORH at aol.com G0ORH at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 12:53:43 EST 2004

Only a part time few hours operating this year. Everything i heard I  worked!
well mostly except for a weak USA station in FL. + W3MC &  V31. I worked a
few USA stations on saturday, and a handful on sunday all  on skew path to the
south. I think N4AF was the strongest signal of the pile on  a heading of
230deg...ish. The secret was to keep the beam on the move. The  strongest signal
all weekend was from VR2BG at a beam heading of 250degs.
Not counted the pile.

4X, YV, F, SM, ZC, P3, G, UA4, UA9, UW, ZS, W1,2,3,4, TM, EA, EA8, PY,  CX,
ZX, LR, 5H, YT, FR, DL, PJ4, PA, etc.

Ken..G0ORH