[UK-CONTEST] OFF topic - AVG anti-virus system problem

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 27 06:46:23 EST 2004

Anyone with any ideas about this please?

I have AVG anti-virus system installed which checks incoming and out going
e-mails for viruses. I recently up-graded to freeware version 7 but now when
I open Outlook I get an error message saying "C:\
Windows\System\AVGXCH32.DLL cannot be installed or located."  I also now
don't get the message attached to each incoming e-mail, and probably out
going ones, that says it has been checked by AVG.

HNY de Chris G3SJJ