[UK-CONTEST] Re: UK-Contest Digest, Vol 24, Issue 23

Ian Ross tge at supanet.com
Mon Dec 27 17:50:51 EST 2004

I read the Peter Hart review of the roofing filter board in the Jan Radcom,
the table quotes "original  FT1000MP" against the MP + inrad filter.
However, there is an improvement by doing the W8JI noise blanker
modification. Anyone got any figures for a modified MP + inrad filter
installed?

73, Ian  GM0TGE