[UK-CONTEST] Latest Version of Writelog

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 30 18:59:56 EST 2004

Latest version of Writelog now out with AFS and 80m CC module as well as
NFD. Slightly tidier screen than if you use WPX format.
NFD module allocates points including double points for 10 and 160, but I
did notice that it inserts previous serial number when you work a station on
subsequent occasions.  I'll give it a whirl on Monday in the 80m CC CW.

The only "clunkyness" I found was running the cursor over and selecting
menus. It seemed a bit aggressive.

Now we just want the modes put forward by Dave BUO and myself!!

Chris G3SJJ