[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW 2 - G3SJJ

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 19 17:24:57 EST 2004

Seemed a lot more activity and the first hour was really buzzing. Felt I was
being QRMed by external forces at one stage, but since I gave the SSTVers
some stick I guess all's fair in love and contests. Noted several stations
still working stuff 1 and 2 minutes after the end.    103 Qs, no dupes.
FT1kMP, 100w, dipole at 50ft. Writelog.

A tip I took off the Writelog Reflector was that instead of setting up a new
contest file, I opened my 80m CC CW 1 file, highlighted all the QSOs, right
clicked and selected delete. That left a clean file but with all the setting
intact. Quicker than setting up a file from scratch. Nice one, Writelog.

Chris G3SJJ