[UK-CONTEST] Provigil

Royce Hunt, M0RHI m0rhi at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 17:47:03 EDT 2004

I've been using caffiene to keep me awake for most of my contests, a tiny
bit the first night, some more the second night, vats by the third, that's
for CQWW at least. I dont think the HFCC needs to enlist the help of any
haematologists yet. Some people are aided / hindered in their quest for the
top spot with various drugs - be it Pro-plus, caffeine or alcohol.

Maybe this will be the best substitute to that awful coffee breath!

Now where do i get meself some of these?

Royce, M0RHI