[UK-CONTEST] CW Letters instead of Numbers

Paul Higginson paul at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 04:27:52 EDT 2004

In message <s0bd9b76.066 at IA-GEN-A2.dundee.ac.uk>, Andy swiffin
<a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk> writes
>Hi,
>
>What "does the team think" about the current practice of using letters
>rather than numbers in serials?

For someone who is as Morse Challenged as myself, I think it's a pain in
the a$$!

I suspect a large percentage of my duff qso's during AFS were caused by
it.

5nn no problem, Long T ok.. but using e,a,t,h.. Normally spaced just
totally threw me

Hey ho! Another thing to master....

Regards
--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI        |If you are not the intended recipient of this
http://www.gw8izr.com           | email - it probably makes no sense at all!

---

Scanned for nasties by an up to date Norton. If I send you an attachment you
will be expecting it! If something arrives that you don't expect - take care!