[UK-CONTEST] Short Call Notification to Ofcom

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Thu Jun 3 13:25:55 EDT 2004

Yes - after some correspondence by email to the Ofcom centre I
eventually got appropriate email addresses for the new office (actually
a new email address for the same old office I think) for each of Essex
and Suffolk where we operate from with M4U.  I now (and have for some
time) advised them by email rather than fax.

73,
Jonathan G0DVJ