[UK-CONTEST] Wanted : 4-el 20m beam.....!

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Thu Jun 3 14:51:44 EDT 2004

Hullo UK Contesters,

It's a long-shot, I know, but I am wondering if anyone on here has, or knows of someone who might have, a spare 4el 20m yagi for sale (preferably new, or very nearly new).

We already have one (an ancient Hy-Gain 204BA) for use at GB5HQ, but we need a second one (preferably something on a 30ft boom, eg Force-12). Unfortunately the usual sources are quoting extraordinarily long (i.e too long!) delivery times.

You just never know what might be lurking out there in someone's garage!

Any ideas?

73 - Nigel G3TXF