[UK-CONTEST] NFD 2004 G3SAD/P Low Power Section

Paul Brice-Stevens paul at g0wat.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 12:34:55 EDT 2004

Here we go...

Callsign       : G3SAD/P
Claimed Score  : 1525

Contest        : National Field Day
Date(s)        : 5/6th June 2004
Mode           : CW
Single/Multi Op: Multi-op
Section        : Low Power

Group Name     : Steveange & District Amateur Radio Society
Location       : Graveley, Hertfordshire

                 160m  80m  40m  20m  15m  10m  Total

     Valid QSOs:   98   99   63   43    5    8   316
    Total Mults:    0    0    0    0    0    0     0
   Total Points:  732  365  216  134   18   60  1525

TX/RX      : K2
Power o/p  : 10w
Antennas   : Doublet
Operators  : Ron G4DDX, Tom G4BYE, Paul G0WAT

Better than last year! (Which was nice)...slightly different site this
time no Dog Training taking place around us but Sunday morning people
setting up for Clay Pigeon Shooting...Pull!....we also gave M1ECY's K2 a
hammering...nice radio once you get used to the ergonomics... a bit
strange after using 'usual suspect' Radions for contesting for so
long...FB receiver!

Highlight: Really good condx on Top Band...our best top band performance
I think.
Lowlight: being asked by G3GRS/P to QSY from 80 to 160 and being too
addled after the night shift for any of the question to sink
in...Doh!...sorry guys.

73 de Paul G0WAT

--
Paul Brice-Stevens