[UK-CONTEST] NFD 2004 10m QSOs

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 7 16:35:02 EDT 2004

Further to Paul's email, I am intrigued by who works or doesn't work what on
10m.

I would be happy do some analysis if people would be willing to give me
callsign info. What I am thinking is to try and define what percentage of
QSOs on 10m are local/UK (ground wave?) and what are Es. This would be for
general release, and for HFCC should it wish to publish it. If you are
interested, please give me your group's callsign and list the calls. I don't
need times or frequencies.

Chris G3SJJ