[UK-CONTEST] QRS Etc

QSL qsl at zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 15:50:19 EDT 2004

The message <MCBBILFIBOJAEJJDMDLEEELACNAA.g3sjj at btinternet.com>
from "G3SJJ" <g3sjj at btinternet.com> contains these words:

> Can't agree Graham. It's all standard stuff that has been around for a long
> time. 40 years that I know of!!  Surely no-one would attempt a new aspect of
> the hobby without actually listening to some activity first and getting a
> clue as to the modus-operandi. (Used to be called SWLing). Chris G3SJJ

I don't think SWL's exist now as we used to know them.

Graham, ex A3712 - gosh that 'was' a long time ago. I recall cycling up
to Little Russell St on a Saturday morning, to submit my [duly signed by
two fully paid up Corporate Members] Request for membership.

--
73 Graham M5AAV    http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/m5aav/qsl.htm