[UK-CONTEST] RE: Source driver chip for TopTen Decoder

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 28 18:19:28 EDT 2004

You can always rely on someone to help you out on a technical query on this
Reflector. My thanks to Robert and also Derek G3KHZ for sorting me out. I
had tried the CPC/Farnell site to no avail.

The Source Driver boards on my 2 Topten decoders are a bit worse for wear
with at least 3 diode changes and about 4 bridged tracks, so mainly due to
careless wiring in a rushed contest setup environment. There's a moral there
somewhere. I will put the new chips in IC sockets this time.

Chris G3SJJ