[UK-CONTEST] CW AFS Results in Radcom

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 28 18:50:38 EDT 2004

Not sure I agree Neil. Yes, of course those at the top like to see their
callsign in lights but I think the individual listing can be a good
intra-club contest as well, generating a competitive spirit within the Club.
This is necessary to give some motivation and reward for entrants at all
levels, not just at the top. I reckon the contest would loose some of its
interest and character.  Chris G3SJJ