[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2004

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 03:55:39 EST 2004

VOX?!!!
What the....

GM4AFF

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Miller [mailto:brianmiller at xtra.co.nz]
Sent: 11 March 2004 18:49
To: pat058 at abdn.ac.uk
Cc: uk-contest at contesting.com; Chris Tran
Subject: Re: [UK-CONTEST] BERU 2004

Hi Keith

Look forward to working you on all bands (assuming you are active on all
bands).

I have copied this message to Chris although he may already be active on the
reflector. He told me
that he is planning to be QRV on 20m as ZL1CT during BERU.

I think I am starting to understand the GM7V curse ...... is it something to
do with more power, no
feedline losses, no tuners, no VOX and ....?

Joking aside, I am really impressed with Chris' enthusiasm and commitment -
it is a real pleasure to
have him here with us. He is giving us a presentation on "how to survive on
HF in Europe" at the
next meeting of the Wellington Amateur Club - that should be an interesting
session!

73

Brian ZL1AZE
Offshore Design Ltd
www.odl.co.uk
This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. You should not disclose its
contents to any other person. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or
notify the sender immediately.