[UK-CONTEST] 80M SSB Contest report - G3NKC

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 20 18:23:19 EST 2004

- My pleasure, Mike.

- Well, going back about 15 years I probably passed you at 120mph but these
days I am more likely to see if I can get you hooked on to the Freelander's
towbar!

- There is at least one UK contester who says there is no such thing as
"Spirit" as in "Rules and Spirit of the Contest."

- Nope. All's fair in love and contesting

Chris G3SJJ    - Family Motto - Life is too short for QRP.
Founder member of the G-QRO Club and Editor of the Club's digest "Splat"