[UK-CONTEST] Voice Keyer (was 50mhz rsgb contest)

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 6 10:15:47 EDT 2004

>I believe you can use Writelog and the sound card as a voice keyer.
Has
>anyone got experience of doing this? I gave it a brief try on my
laptop
>but without success.

I use N1MM and that does work, sort of.  Except that on my PC in the
shack it seems to be broken, it executes the CQ and then seems to freeze
the program for a while while it thinks about something.  I think its a
config/install problem on the PC - it was a castoff.  But I reckon its
fixable and worth persevering with.

Andy