[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW M4A(M0BBB/5B4AFM) SOAB HP

Stavros Tsiakkouris st283 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 11:12:03 EST 2004

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: M4A
Operator(s): M0BBB/5B4AFM
Station: G6UW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cambridge, UK
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  203     8       39
   80:  322    10       44
   40:  186    11       39
   20:  165    11       35
   15:  116    10       31
   10:   33     7       15
------------------------------
Total: 1025    57      203  Total Score = 316,360

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Antennas:
10/15/20m TH5 at 15m
40m inv-V at 10m
80/160m inv-V(common feed) at 17m

The week leading up to the contest was a very busy one ruling out any
possibility for a serious entry. Instead, I opted to operate for the first
12 hours of the contest. With no sleep before the contest even this
mini-effort was a challenging task! I was planning to use packet but the
link never worked...so it was just me and the radio. My target was to make
1000Qs so I concentrated almost exclusively on running.

As always, I had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year.
Thanks to all that called.

73, Stavros
M0BBB/5B4AFM