[UK-CONTEST] Useful utility for contesters

Jim Balls jim at j1mbo.f9.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 03:32:23 EDT 2004

Good idea for Main Stations, what about /P
I doubt many /P's have Internet access.

We for instance have a PC which is used /P and it never see's the national
grid supply of electricity!

I usually take a radio controlled clock with me and set the PC to that 1/2
hr or so before the contest starts for the EU Sprint I'd forgotten the
clock so I relied on the last time the PC was set and it was about 5
seconds out.

Regards,

Jim - M0CKE - M5ARC/P