[UK-CONTEST] Fleee Markit Ad

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 05:14:59 EDT 2004

Chris,
Your post does nothing to enhance the image of G3's and, as the husband
of a someone who suffers from quite severe dyslexia (who, despite this,
is managing director of her own successful company), I find your sense
of humour distasteful. Putting aside problems of dyslexia, not everyone
in our hobby has had the benefit of a decent education.

I am sure there are plenty of suitable websites or other reflectors
where such comments might be at home, but please not on this reflector.

Steve GW0GEI