[UK-CONTEST] Fleee Markit Ad

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 10 06:47:06 EDT 2004

Fair enough, all points noted. It was submitted to inject a little humour,
but failed miserably.  As an aside, I normally run the spelling checker
through everything I write whether for the internet or elsewhere as I find I
often hit one key slightly before another so that "the" for example, comes
out as teh. This is now very noticeable when typing out stuff for my French
A Level course, since my version of Word doesn't have a French spelling
checker. Looks as though I will need to go back to good old writing with a
pen!

One other relevant comment is that maybe some of the observations I have
made aren't necessarily the fault of the writer as recently in a private
e-mail my use of the word "MIFF" was questioned. I checked my original
e-mail and most definitely I had typed MFJ as in MFJ 259-B Antenna Analyser.
Checking some other replies containing my text, it does appear that some
errors are being inserted during transmission. I would be happy to be made
aware of any.

Ok, back to the French homework!  Chris G3SJJ