[UK-CONTEST] HF Convention Package For Sale

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 14 08:52:16 EDT 2004

One of the GU8D IOTA Contest team members, G3SVL, has had to pull out the
the Convention due to hospitalisation and an operation which is taking place
today. He will be unable to attend the Convention and would like to dispose
of his Package C consisting of Entrance Fee, DX Dinner and Single Room.
Purchase cost £105. Enquiries to me in the first instance please and I will
forward them on to his wife. Thanks Chris G3SJJ

---