[UK-CONTEST] Re: Wireless keyboards...

iain at m0pcb.co.uk iain at m0pcb.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 07:56:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I only get the daily digest so I've snipped the rest. Anyway be careful
with the wireless keyboards etc. I use an RF mouse and have done for a
long while. It's a Microsoft one, and works on 27MHz, as do a lot of
wireless computer devices. I know that 2.4GHz ones are available, as
are 49MHz ones. At home I did have a problem when transmitting on 40M
with the mouse stopping working, but my station wasn't great and I
probably had a fair amount of RF in the shack.

Hope that helps,

73, Iain M0PCB

WWYC 495
FISTS 7194