[UK-CONTEST] SCC rtty

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 10:18:36 EDT 2004

Hi

Just got my confirmation of the receipt of my SCC log  - many thanks to
Phil for his timely reminder - what a wonderful list this is!

I only really entered SCC by accident as I was going to give that
weekend a miss and go for the Russian rtty the weekend after.  I got
hooked by the SCC contest and I'm glad I did because I gave up on the Ru
one at an early stage.  It's just the pointlessness of  a CQ zone
exchange that got to me.  You don't need to bother listening for it (or
watching for it as you do in rtty!) because you know what it is already
- there's no information to gather from the other end at all.

Cheers
Andy
gm8oeg