[UK-CONTEST] (No subject)

rob_hammond at eircom.net rob_hammond at eircom.net
Fri Sep 24 07:19:45 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I wonder if anyone is using the Microham USB interface (level convertor ) with older kenwood radios ( TS850 etc.. ). Has anyone noticed the broadband hash present when it's plugged in ?.

On a seperate note, the interface connects to the ACC1 connector, this stops me from using it for my PSK interface or my DSP100.. Does anyone know of a way to connect them all together.

Oh & thanks to all that replied on the Beverage question. It does work fine 2ft above the fence. Low signal as expected by definately working as it should. Now if I can only get some *transmit* antennas up ;-)

regards

Rob
EI5JP
MW5EPA