[UK-CONTEST] Turbolog 4

Stu.bsm stu.bsm at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 24 17:51:25 EDT 2005

Tom if you want to see logger32 running I will let you see it I have on my home pc and also at the radio
club

I have been using it for 5 or so years and once set up its great latest version is 2.4
http://www.kc4elo.com/page2.html

maybe not good as others for contest but is easy to import from other software

Stu MM0BSM