[UK-CONTEST] Turbolog 4

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 07:43:27 EDT 2005

Dave said:
What is the form of your on-log? There have been cases where a full
log is on public view of listeners fraudently using the information
to generate ficticious listener reports on eQSL. Most dx-peditions of
course use a look up database which only tells you what bands you
have had QSOs, not the dates and times. (another possible hot
topic!).

Hi Dave,
I let everyone see everything, but a password is required to make changes. I hear what you say, and might consider adjusting things if asked, but it would be under duress. I never realised folk were so devious - and all for the sake of something worthless!
73
Stewart