[UK-CONTEST] N1MM question

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 29 16:20:50 EDT 2005

OK Thanks Jim. Yes, the support for N1MM sounds like that for Logger32.

I think Clive's reply about F11 said it all.

One worrying aspect of the newer generation of contest logger's is the
reliance on the use of the mouse. A radio operator doesn't really need or
want additional un-ergonomic add-ons when they are running at a good rate.
May be a computer operator does!!

Chris G3SJJ