[UK-CONTEST] Samlex SEC1223

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sat Dec 24 12:14:22 EST 2005

Clive

I have one of these.  It's pretty good but not birdie free.  Nigel, ZL2DF
has published birdie reducing mods for the unit, which I understand improve
it significantly.  Though I must caveat that, as I haven't tried the mods
myself.

I currently use Ten Tec switchers, which I find to be very quiet.

73 and season's greetings.

Bob, 5B4AGN