[UK-CONTEST] Noise from Samplex SEC1223 Noise

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 24 15:11:44 EST 2005

I think you may find a difference in these units between those sold in the
US and those in the EU with the CE mark. We had a variety of them at 5U5Z in
2004 & one sourced from the US was missing filter components and was a huge
noise source on 80/160m. The EU sourced units were just fine.

Merry Xmas everyone,

Andy, G4PIQ